Subscribing to Freelancer Advice is free and allows you to stay on top of what’s new in Freelancing world. You will get notified every time a new article, be it news, feature, opinion or tutorial, is posted on Freelancer Advice. There are a number of ways you can subscribe to Freelancer Advice. You can choose what’s most convenient for you.
Social Subscribing Options
If you’re really into social networking, you’ll love one of these three options that will keep you up-to-date with Freelancer Advice as long as you’re in your preferred social media. Choose any — or all if you prefer — of the below:
- Twitter: We’re on Twitter. If you’re on twitter too, don’t forget to Follow @LancerAdvice at Twitter to make sure you don’t miss a post.
- Google Plus: If you’re really into Google’s fast-growing social networking site, you really should add Freelancer Advice to your appropriate circle that you check most often. Here’s our Google+ Page of Freelancer Advice.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook regularly, make sure to Like Freelancer Advice on Facebook to see new updates on your newsfeed.
If social subscribing is not your thing, you can always choose to read Freelancer Advice in the following ways.
- RSS Feed: You can subscribe to our RSS feed via your favorite RSS reader (browser based or feedly; pity that we can’t suggest Google Reader).
- Email Updates: If you don’t want to miss a single post (you shouldn’t!) and want to receive all latest posts on your email inbox, you’re in luck, too! Look for Subscribe via Email on the sidebar and enter your email address. A confirmation link will be sent to activate your subscription. Note that we don’t share your email address with third-party nor do we send any ad materials to your emails (otherwise known as spam).
Subscribe now and tell your friends to subscribe too!